Sandy Tomasik is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group whose practice focuses on securities ...
Read Full Biography
- A trading platform in an SEC investigation regarding registration matters.
- Robinhood in its SEC and FINRA settlements relating to best execution practices and payment for order flow.
- The Board of Directors of CBS Corporation in an investigation of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO, senior CBS News personnel, as well as allegations about the corporate culture.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- St. John's University, 2013, B.A.