Sarah R. Jacobson is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. She is recognized as an “Associate to Watch” ...
Read Full Biography
- HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, in its agreement to acquire the operations of five hospitals of Steward Health Care, the largest physician-led healthcare network.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Blackstone as a lead investor in the formation of Hydrogen Health.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Boston University, 2006, B.S.