Sarah R. Jacobson is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. She is recognized as an “Associate to Watch” ...
Read Full Biography
- Prosperity Life Group, an innovative insurance, reinsurance, and asset management company, in its acquisition of National Western in a transaction valued at approximately $1.9 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Sharp in Sharp’s acquisition of Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing.
- The Joint Committee of the Board of Directors of BGC Partners in BGC Partners’ conversion into a corporate structure.
- Canaccord Genuity Group, an independent, full-service financial services firm, in its acquisition of Sawaya Partners, an independent M&A advisory firm.
- HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, in its agreement to acquire the operations of five hospitals of Steward Health Care, the largest physician-led healthcare network.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Blackstone as a lead investor in the formation of Hydrogen Health.
- Gogo, the leading inflight Internet company, in the successful sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat, which was in Chapter 11 at the time of the transaction, for $400 million.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Boston University, 2006, B.S.