Sarah Min is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Min joined Debevoise in 2022. Ms. Min received a J.D. from Cornell Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Corebridge Financial, a majority owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 6.050% senior notes due 2033.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in its inaugural investment grade notes offering, consisting of $650 million aggregate principal amount of 5.950% Senior Notes due 2033.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial in AIG’s secondary public offering of 74.75 million shares of Corebridge Financial common stock at $16.25 per share.
- Cornell Law School, 2022, J.D.
- Wellesley College, 2017, B.A.