Shanna F. Adler is a law clerk in the Tax Department.
Ms. Adler joined Debevoise in 2019.
Ms. Adler received a J.D. from the University of Virginia School ...
Read Full Biography
- Pactiv Evergreen in its $380 million acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a U.S. manufacturer of foodservice and custom thermoformed plastic packaging solutions.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp III, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), in its $275 million initial public offering.
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- HarbourVest Partners as a co-lead investor in a continuation fund sponsored by Arclight Capital Partners for a single energy asset, an interest in the 192MW Sidney Murray Hydroelectric Project.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- Entities managed by Blackstone Group in the $2.8 billion acquisition of Allstate Life Insurance Company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its £308 million acquisition of Wolseley UK, a leading distributor of plumbing, heating and climate products.
- Third Point in the refinancing of a luxury resort located in the Dominican Republic.
- Precision Medical Group in its investment from funds managed by Blackstone.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2014, B.A.