Shanna F. Adler is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Adler joined Debevoise in 2019.
Ms. Adler received a J.D. from the University of Virginia ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential Financial in the acquisition of a majority interest in Deerpath Capital Management and its associated affiliates by PGIM, the $1.2 trillion global investment management business of Prudential.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in its $10 billion annuity reinsurance transaction with Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company.
- Adams Street Partners as a member of a syndicate investing in a €500 million continuation fund established by G Square Healthcare Private Equity LLP to acquire three existing assets from G Square Capital I and G Square Capital II.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in ReSource Pro, a market leader in business process solutions for the P&C insurance industry.
- Pactiv Evergreen in its $380 million acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a U.S. manufacturer of foodservice and custom thermoformed plastic packaging solutions.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp III, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), in its $275 million initial public offering.
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- HarbourVest Partners as a co-lead investor in a continuation fund sponsored by Arclight Capital Partners for a single energy asset, an interest in the 192MW Sidney Murray Hydroelectric Project.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- Entities managed by Blackstone in the $2.8 billion acquisition of Allstate Life Insurance Company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its £308 million acquisition of Wolseley UK, a leading distributor of plumbing, heating and climate products.
- Third Point in the refinancing of a luxury resort located in the Dominican Republic.
- Precision Medical Group in its investment from funds managed by Blackstone.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2014, B.A.