Stephanie D. Thomas is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s Data Strategy & Security Group and the White Collar ...
Read Full Biography
- A CAC40 company in response to a cybersecurity incident, including associated global regulatory response.
- Multiple U.S. and global companies across diverse sectors in responding to ransomware attacks, large-scale data thefts, and other cybersecurity incidents.
- A social media company in the investigation and related regulatory defense after the company suffered a prolonged, worldwide outage of all of its systems and services.
- A multinational consumer goods company in an internal investigation into allegations of money laundering by authorities in a Middle Eastern country.
- A leading financial institution in responding to a cybersecurity incident involving data of more than 100 million individuals.
- A class of minority sheet metal workers in ongoing court supervision and administration of a back pay settlement arising out of a contempt judgment against their union, based on the union’s discriminatory practices and non-compliance with affirmative action orders. Debevoise handles this matter pro bono.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Bucknell University, 2013, B.A.