Stephen Jordan, a partner in the firm’s Tax Group, represents private equity and investment management firms on a full range of transactional and ...
Read Full Biography
- Tarsadia Investments in the reorganization of Amneal Pharmaceuticals, a global pharmaceuticals company with a diverse portfolio of approximately 270 pharmaceutical products, which includes eliminating its umbrella partnership-C-corporation structure.
- TPG Growth in its acquisition of a majority stake in Crowe Healthcare Consulting, establishing it as an independent entity.
- TPG Rise Climate, the dedicated climate investing strategy of TPG's global impact investing platform TPG Rise, in the equity portion of a $700 million investment in Hybar, a newly formed company, to start up and operate a technologically advanced, environmentally sustainable scrap metal recycling steel rebar mill.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in the closing of its $2.4 billion Ivy II reinsurance co-investment vehicle.
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority interest in OneOncology, a network of leading oncology practices, in a transaction valued at $2.1 billion.
- KKR in the formation of its KKR European Fund VI, an $8 billion fund focused on private equity investments primarily in the developed economies of Western Europe.
- KKR in the structuring and negotiation of a preferred equity product established with a leading structured liquidity solutions provider through a structured secondary transaction to generate liquidity on a $1.1 billion portfolio of assets held by KKR’s balance sheet.