Steven Alden, now a retired partner, has been considered among New York’s leading real estate lawyers. His practice covered all aspects of the real ...
Read Full Biography
- Rockefeller Group in its leases, with Lehman Brothers, in the Time Life Building, 1271 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, in its acquisitions and sales of real estate, and in its joint ventures.
- Beacon Capital in its purchase of four major office buildings in Chicago and its purchase of office buildings in Seattle and Washington, D.C.
- J.P. Morgan Investment Management in its purchase of a major office building in Nashville.
- An active real estate investor in the sale of a major office building in Manhattan and the first mortgage financing of a trophy office building in Philadelphia.
- One of the fee owners in the execution of a long-term ground lease on a major Manhattan office building.
- Actus Lend Lease, an affiliate of Lend Lease Corporation of Australia, in its $1.5 billion financing of $2.6 billion of military housing units being demolished, renovated and constructed at several U.S. Army installations in Oahu, Hawaii.
- Teachers Insurance & Annuity in a variety of transactions, including its $480 million sale of two major Class A midtown Manhattan buildings to SL Green Realty and the sale of numerous mortgages.
- Talcott Realty in its purchase of office buildings in Minneapolis, Nashville, Louisville and San Antonio, its financing of office buildings in Minneapolis and Memphis and the sale of office buildings in Minnesota and Indiana.
- A major New York City based real estate owner and developer in the acquisition of a portfolio of real properties as part of a division of assets.
- An individual real estate investor in the acquisition of multiple interests in a hotel, residential properties, and office buildings.
- A prominent family in complex structures involving real estate assets.
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 1970, J.D.
- University of California at Los Angeles, 1967, A.B.