Tiffany Wu is a litigation associate and a member of the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group.
Ms. Wu has acted on behalf of a wide ...
Read Full Biography
- Sun Life in its 15-year exclusive bancassurance partnership with Dah Sing Bank.
- Ant Group in its agreement to form joint ventures with Mail.ru Group, USM, MegaFon, and RDIF in payments and financial services.
- Prudential in its sale of Prudential of Taiwan to Taishin Financial.
- Prudential Financial in its $1.9 billion sale of Prudential Life Insurance of Korea to KB Financial Group.
- A global investment bank in a multijurisdictional enforcement matter involving its hiring practices in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- A U.S. engineering firm in actions taken by the Hong Kong Independent Commission Against Corruption relating to the construction of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge project.
- A global investment bank in full-scale investigations and responses to initial and follow up enquiries by market regulators, including the SFC, HKMA and the Commercial Crime Bureau, in relation to their role as an IPO sponsor of a failed public company.
- A global distributor of technology products, services and solutions in an internal investigation relating to misconduct allegations learned during the pre-acquisition due diligence phase concerning the acquisition of an Asian technology distributor.
- A U.S. listed multinational pharmaceutical company in internal investigations related to various issues involving its sales and operations in Mainland China.
- A leading global healthcare company in compliance effectiveness review and risk assessments covering all aspects of the company's operations in Taiwan and India.
- Private equity funds and multinational companies in compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other international anti-bribery, anti-money laundering and sanctions laws.
- A joint venture partner in a dispute involving seven of the world's largest oil and gas companies in a complex $800 million reinsurance WELCAR coverage dispute following a complete pipeline failure in the Caspian Sea.
- A UK retail bank in potential claims under its D&O, cyber fraud, crime and PI policies connected with its system migration failure incident.
- A UK-headquartered international law firm in defending allegations of professional negligence and regulatory breaches following a large-scale fraud committed by one of its former partners.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Hong Kong, LL.B. (Hons, first class)
- University of Hong Kong, PCLL