Tigist Kassahun is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. She is also ...
Read Full Biography
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from the Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Centerbridge Partners in its investment in GoHealth.
- SouthernCarlson in its sale to Kyocera Corporation.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- Dealer Tire in its significant investment in SimpleTire.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic minority investment in DiscoverOrg, the leading global sales and marketing intelligence platform.
- AmTrust Financial Services in a strategic transaction with Madison Dearborn for a portion of AmTrust’s U.S. fee businesses valued at $1.15 billion.
- International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Private Equity, in its acquisition of Progressive Employer Management Company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Verizon Communications in its $3.1 billion acquisition of Straight Path Communications, a leading wireless spectrum holder.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, a global manufacturer of medical products.
- Dover Corporation in its $780 million acquisition of Wayne Fueling Systems from Riverstone Holdings.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $415 million acquisition of High Ridge Brands, the largest North American consolidation platform focused on acquiring orphaned personal care brands, from Brynwood Partners.
- International Paper in its $2.2 billion acquisition of Weyerhaeuser’s pulp business.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2015, J.D.
- Pomona College, 2010, B.A.