Toby Wenham Rogers is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets and Private Equity Groups.
Read Full Biography
- The Evercare Group, wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in the sale of its majority interest in Nairobi Women’s Hospital to its founder and Group CEO, Dr. Samuel Maina Thenya.
- Apera Asset Management, a UK-based pan-European private debt manager in the mid-market space, in Kudu Investment Management’s minority investment in Apera through an Apera affiliate.
- Tristan Capital, the pan-European real estate investment manager, in its sale of a 31% interest in Tristan to Candriam, a New York Life affiliate, taking Candriam’s total stake in Tristan to 80%.
- GoDaddy in its acquisitions of the .club and .design domain extensions, as well as 28 domain extensions (and certain other business assets) owned and operated by Minds + Machines Group Limited (MMX).
- BPP Law School, L.P.C.
- BPP Law School, GDL
- University of Cambridge, B.A.