Tom Cornell is an associate (barrister) in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group, resident in London. His practice focuses on international ...
Read Full Biography
- A U.S. oil and gas company in an AAA commercial arbitration regarding a contractual dispute arising from a previous arbitration award.
- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited and Pangea Minerals Limited, subsidiaries of Acacia Mining plc, in a mining arbitration against the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania seated in London under the UNCITRAL Rules.
- A major shareholder in a publicly traded Russian joint stock company in LCIA proceedings commenced by another major shareholder involving claims of a breach of understanding between the parties relating to that company.
- The former Prime Minister of Bermuda in a long-running investigation into allegations of fraud and corruption.
- An international NGO in its global litigation strategy regarding claims before UN human rights treaty monitoring bodies across multiple Latin American states.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2014, LL.M.
- BPP Law School, 2010, GDL
- University of Oxford, 2008, B.A.