Tricia Bozyk Sherno is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department, concentrating in employment and general commercial litigation and sensitive ...
Read Full Biography
- Carlyle in its strategic growth investment and acquisition of a majority stake in Saama, a leading AI-driven intelligent clinical cloud company that enables the life sciences industry to conduct faster and safer clinical developments and regulatory programs, valuing the company at up to $430 million.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Wellframe, a digital health management company.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- A leading global law firm in conducting in a sensitive internal investigation.
- The Board of a Human Rights Organization in an investigation into the facts and circumstances surrounding the solicitation, acceptance and knowledge about certain donations to the organization.
- The Board of Directors of CBS Corporation, in an independent investigation of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO, senior news personnel, and the corporate culture.
- Kellner DiLeo in successfully settling a class action alleging systemic failure to pay overtime after successfully obtaining dismissal of all state law claims.
- Dennis Kozlowski, former CEO of Tyco, in defending action brought by Tyco seeking forfeiture and clawback of compensation and severance benefits.
- A class of minority sheet metal workers in winning a contempt judgment against their union, after a three-day trial, based on the union’s discriminatory practices and non-compliance with affirmative action orders. Debevoise handled this matter pro bono.
- Director of Lyondell in an adversary proceeding arising out of its post-merger bankruptcy.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Creative Circle, one of North America’s largest independent staffing firms specializing in advertising, creative and marketing talent.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2007, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2004, B.A.