Tricia Bozyk Sherno is an associate in the New York office of Debevoise and is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. Ms. Sherno’s practice ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- Kellner DiLeo & Co. in successfully settling a class action alleging systemic failure to pay overtime after successfully obtaining dismissal of all state law claims.
- Dennis Kozlowski, former CEO of Tyco, in defending action brought by Tyco seeking forfeiture and clawback of compensation and severance benefits.
- A class of minority sheet metal workers in winning a contempt judgment against their union, after a three-day trial, based on the union’s discriminatory practices and non-compliance with affirmative action orders. Debevoise handled this matter pro bono.
- Director of Lyondell in an adversary proceeding arising out of its post-merger bankruptcy.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Creative Circle, one of North America’s largest independent staffing firms specializing in advertising, creative and marketing talent.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2007, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2004, B.A.