Valerie Zuckerman is a litigation associate based in the Washington, D.C. office and is a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense ...
Read Full Biography
- VMWare, a global technology company, in a settlement with the SEC involving revenue recognition and other accounting issues.
- A global infrastructure investment firm in a DOJ investigation into a former executive.
- The former CEO of Valeant Pharmaceuticals (now Bausch Health) in government investigations and civil securities class actions and other litigation relating to the company’s restatement and sales practices.
- Former senior executives of a technology company in shareholder litigation relating to the company’s restatement.
- A senior executive of a multinational manufacturing company in a DOJ investigation into potential violations of U.S. sanctions against Russia.
- The former U.S. Deputy Attorney General and Acting Attorney General in Congressional investigations related to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2019, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2014, B.A.