Ms. Reilly is a counsel in the firm’s Litigation Department. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including contract disputes and ...
Read Full Biography
- YPF S.A. in successfully defeating claims for roughly $15 billion in damages and pre-judgment interest that were brought by Petersen Energía and Eton Park (both funded by Burford Capital) in the S.D.N.Y. arising from the Republic of Argentina’s 2012 intervention in YPF and subsequent expropriation of 51% of YPF’s capital stock.
- GlaxoSmithKline, in obtaining a seven-figure verdict, after a jury trial, in a commercial dispute with a contractual counter-party; and in obtaining an eight-figure arbitration award, following trial, with another contractual counterparty.
- The D. E. Shaw Group and Madison Dearborn Partners in their $327 million litigation win against TerraForm for breach of contract arising from the plaintiffs’ sale of First Wind Holdings, LLC to TerraForm and SunEdison Inc.
- CHC Group, one of the largest global commercial helicopter service companies in the world, as aircraft counsel in its Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, in which CHC successfully restructured more than $2 billion in indebtedness. Debevoise was named joint winner of “Restructuring Deal of the Year (Over $1B to $5B)” at the 12th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards for this representation.
- American Airlines in litigation arising out of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- J.C. Flowers in litigation brought by the MF Global bankruptcy trustee seeking to recover dividends paid in connection with preferred stock.
- A class of minority sheet metal workers in ongoing court supervision and administration of a back pay settlement arising out of a contempt judgment against their union, based on the union’s discriminatory practices and non-compliance with affirmative action orders. Debevoise handles this matter pro bono.
- GoldenTree Asset Management in employment/ERISA litigation arising out of the bankruptcy of Source Home Entertainment.
- The former General Counsel of Computer Associates in Department of Justice and SEC investigations of accounting irregularities.
- The former President of North America sales for Lucent in litigation with the Company and the SEC.
- A high-profile financial information content provider in an SEC investigation.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2000, J.D.
- Rutgers University, Douglass College, 1997, B.A.