Wendy Widman is a tax associate and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Ms. Widman joined Debevoise in 2017. ...
Read Full Biography
- Rithm in its acquisition of Sculptor in a transaction valued at approximately $639 million.
- Dover Corporation in its $225 million acquisition of Malema, a designer and manufacturer of flow-measurement and control instruments for the biopharmaceutical, semiconductor, and industrial sectors.
- Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer and global services provider, in its $631 million acquisition of Engineered Controls International.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger, later terminated, with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Blackstone as a lead investor in the formation of Hydrogen Health.
- Waitr in its acquisition of Delivery Dudes.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of a strategic minority stake in Uplight, the technology partner of energy providers transitioning to clean energy, in a transaction valuing Uplight at approximately $1.5 billion.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Carlyle in its $2.6 billion sale of MedRisk to CVC Capital Partners.
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- Cornell Capital and Hudson Structured Capital Management in their acquisition of a majority interest in Vault Insurance.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $4.7 billion acquisition of Epicor Software, a global provider of cloud-based, industry-specific Enterprise Resource Planning software to industrial-focused sectors.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its partnership investment in Cheney Brothers, a leading family-owned and operated regional food distributor serving the Southeastern United States.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of HealthEdge, a leading technology business that delivers next generation Core Administrative Processing Systems (CAPS) solutions to healthcare businesses.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in the $6.2 billion sale of BrandSafway to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. and CD&R Fund X.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Pacific Life in its sale of Aviation Capital Group to Tokyo Century Corporation.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the $1.3 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Quarton International, an independent US and European M&A advisory firm, in its sale to Cowen.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its joint investment with Cardinal Health in naviHealth, the largest manager of post-acute benefits for health plans and a leading value-based care partner to health systems and providers.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Prosperity Life Insurance in its sale to an investor group led by Elliott Management.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- Time Inc. in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- Pacific Life and Aviation Capital Group in the minority investment by Tokyo Century in Aviation Capital Group, a transaction which won the Airline Economics Aviation 100 “2017 Overall Equity Deal of the Year” award.
- Eagle Foods, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Popcorn, Indiana, a maker of ready-to-eat popcorn products.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, 2014, M.B.A.
- Harvard University, 2006, B.A.