Wendy Widman is a tax associate and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Ms. Widman joined Debevoise in 2017. ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice in its $3.8 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in Brookfield’s $1.3 billion investment in BrandSafway.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Pacific Life in its sale of Aviation Capital Group to Tokyo Century Corporation.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the $1.3 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Quarton International in its sale to Cowen.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its joint investment with Cardinal Health in naviHealth, the largest manager of post-acute benefits for health plans and a leading value-based care partner to health systems and providers.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Prosperity Life Insurance in its sale to an investor group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- Time Inc. in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- Pacific Life and Aviation Capital Group in the minority investment by Tokyo Century in Aviation Capital Group, a transaction which won the Airline Economics Aviation 100 “2017 Overall Equity Deal of the Year” award.
- Eagle Foods, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Popcorn, Indiana, a maker of ready-to-eat popcorn products.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, 2014, M.B.A.
- Harvard University, 2006, B.A.