William H. Taft V, based in the firm’s New York office, is a partner in the Litigation Department. His practice focuses on commercial and corporate ...
Read Full Biography
- Westfield in defending against contract and fiduciary duty claims seeking damages in excess of $3 billion relating to past and future acquisitions of major shopping malls.
- An affiliate of Christie's, Inc. in the City of Detroit bankruptcy court proceedings.
- A European energy company in defending against garnishment proceedings seeking enforcement of a multi-billion dollar award.
- The manager and majority member of an investment management company in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation, winning dismissal of multi-million dollar insurance coverage claim in AAA arbitration and an award of client’s costs and fees.
- A major insurance company seeking to enforce contract rights related to a $5 billion M&A transaction in an ICC arbitration.
- A U.S. apparel company in a Netherlands Arbitration Institute proceeding arising from the expiration of a distribution agreement.
- New York University School of Law, 2004, J.D.
- Yale University, 2000, B.A.