Almas Daud is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department as well as the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Daud joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. Daud ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- A leading European mid-market buyout fund in its £165 million subscription line facility.
- Motor Fuel Group in the financing and tax structuring of its £1.2 billion acquisition of MRH, the UK's largest petrol station and convenience retail operator.
- Park Square in its €446 million “hybrid” fund level multicurrency term and revolving facilities agreement with UBS.
- LeapFrog Investments in its $50 million capital call facility with Standard Chartered Bank.
- Motor Fuel Group in the upsizing and repricing of its £360 million facility to a £565 million facility.
- Bregal Freshstream in its investment in TrueNoord, an independent aircraft leasing business that specialises in the regional aircraft market.
- Metric Capital Partners in its €100 million subscription facility with Citibank.
- A mid-market equity fund managed by EQT in €400 million of subscription facilities.
- Sacturino in its $5.5 billion loan facility for its take-private acquisition of Polyus Gold (valuing the company at approximately $9 billion).
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of US LBM Holdings (a building products distributor) from BlackEagle Partners.
- CHC Group in its $145 million asset-based loan financing.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its approximately £500 million acquisition, alongside management, of Motor Fuel Group.
- University of Cambridge, 2013, B.A.
- University of Cambridge, 2013, M.A.
- Kaplan Law School, 2011, L.P.C.