Almas Daud is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department as well as the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Daud has been named a Rising Star by IFLR1000 ...
Read Full Biography
- The Evercare Group wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in the financing aspects of its sale of a majority shareholding in Metropolitan Hospital Holdings Limited to The Metro Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisitions of Atalian and OCS to create a global facilities management platform.
- 17Capital and a syndicate of lenders in its €400 million NAV facility to a UK private equity sponsor.
- 17Capital and a syndicate of lenders in its €1.1 billion NAV facility to a UK private equity sponsor.
- A European credit fund in its €375 million NAV facility with Credit Suisse and a syndicate of lenders, structured as a securitization.
- Goldman Sachs in its $65 million NAV facility to a Dubai-based single-family office.
- A European alternative investment firm in its $400 million subscription facility.
- A global investment manager in its €75 million NAV facility.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group, in its $2 billion multicurrency term and revolving facility agreement in connection with its reinsurance of $35 billion in fixed indexed annuities of Allianz Life.
- Smartly.io, the leading social advertising platform, in its acquisition of Ad-Lib.io, the creative optimization platform.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its offering and sale of £1.2 billion 6.75% senior notes due 2029 in connection with the financing aspects of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice’s £7 billion acquisition of Morrisons.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in financing aspects of its £7 billion recommended cash offer for Morrisons.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its £308 million acquisition of Wolseley UK, a leading distributor of plumbing, heating and climate products.
- AIG's Lloyd's Syndicate 2019 in its Tier 1 Funds at Lloyd's facility.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in the financing aspects of its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- GreyCastle in the financing aspects of its sale to Monument Re.
- A consortium of private equity investors in the financing aspects of the proposed acquisition through a competitive auction of equity interests in a privately-held insurance company in China.
- Pret a Manger in the financing aspects of its acquisition of EAT, a British food and drink retailer.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- A leading European mid-market buyout fund in its £165 million subscription line facility.
- Motor Fuel Group in the financing and tax structuring of its £1.2 billion acquisition of MRH, the UK's largest petrol station and convenience retail operator.
- Park Square in its €446 million “hybrid” fund level multicurrency term and revolving facilities agreement with UBS.
- LeapFrog Investments in its $50 million capital call facility with Standard Chartered Bank.
- Motor Fuel Group in the upsizing and repricing of its £360 million facility to a £565 million facility.
- Bregal Freshstream in its investment in TrueNoord, an independent aircraft leasing business that specialises in the regional aircraft market.
- Metric Capital Partners in its €100 million subscription facility with Citibank.
- A mid-market equity fund managed by EQT in €400 million of subscription facilities.
- Sacturino in its $5.5 billion loan facility for its take-private acquisition of Polyus Gold (valuing the company at approximately $9 billion).
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of US LBM Holdings, a building products distributor, from BlackEagle Partners.
- CHC Group in its $145 million asset-based loan financing.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its approximately £500 million acquisition, alongside management, of Motor Fuel Group.
- University of Cambridge, 2013, M.A.
- Kaplan Law School, 2011, L.P.C.
- University of Cambridge, 2009, B.A.