Amy Pereira is a corporate international associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Pereira joined Debevoise in 2022. From 2019 to 2021, ...
Read Full Biography
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its $1.0 billion of 6.875% Fixed-to-Fixed Reset Rate Junior Subordinated Notes offering due 2052.
- Market Bidco Finco Plc, an indirect subsidiary of funds managed or advised by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in the offerings of £1.075 billion and €545 million of senior secured fixed rate notes relating to the financing of CD&R’s acquisition of Wm Morrison Supermarkets Limited.
- Monash University, 2018, Bachelor of Laws
- Monash University, 2018, Bachelor of Commerce