Ashley Hahn is an associate in the Litigation Department. Her practice includes complex commercial litigation, data strategy and security, and white ...
Read Full Biography
- Tether, Bitfinex and related entities in a putative class action relating to the sufficiency of reserves for Tether tokens.
- Tether, Bitfinex and related entities in a putative class action asserting Commodities Exchange Act, antitrust and fraud claims based on alleged manipulation of the price of cryptocommodities.
- The Board of Directors of CBS Corporation in an investigation of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO, senior CBS News personnel, as well as allegations about the corporate culture.
- Ripple with ongoing civil litigation in the Southern District of New York against the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the legal and regulatory status of XRP.
- Tribune Media Company in its lawsuit against Sinclair Broadcast Group in connection with the failed $3.9 billion acquisition of Tribune by Sinclair.
- D. E. Shaw and Madison Dearborn Partners, as holders of exchangeable notes and other claims against SunEdison in SunEdison’s Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, and in obtaining dismissal of a $300 million avoidance action seeking to claw back transfers made as part of a complex transaction related to the $2.4 billion sale of a renewable energy company.
- MetLife, its Board of Directors and certain officers in securities class actions arising from the company’s practices with regard to unclaimed life insurance benefits.
- Culligan, its directors, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and its Fund VI in a derivative action brought by Culligan franchise dealers in New York Supreme Court, alleging fraudulent conveyances and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Bryn Mawr College, 2014, B.A.