Ashley Hahn is an associate in the Litigation Department. Her practice includes complex commercial litigation, data strategy and security, and white ...
Read Full Biography
- The Board of Directors of CBS Corporation in an investigation of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO, senior CBS News personnel, as well as allegations about the corporate culture.
- Ripple Labs, a private technology company developing virtual currency-payment solutions, in private civil litigation and regulatory matters.
- Tribune Media Company in its lawsuit against Sinclair Broadcast Group in connection with the failed $3.9 billion acquisition of Tribune by Sinclair.
- D. E. Shaw and Madison Dearborn Partners, as holders of exchangeable notes and other claims against SunEdison in SunEdison’s Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, and in obtaining dismissal of a $300 million avoidance action seeking to claw back transfers made as part of a complex transaction related to the $2.4 billion sale of a renewable energy company.
- MetLife, its Board of Directors and certain officers in securities class action and derivative litigation arising from the company’s practices with regard to unclaimed life insurance benefits.
- Culligan, its directors, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and its Fund VI in a derivative action brought by Culligan franchise dealers in New York Supreme Court, alleging fraudulent conveyances and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Bryn Mawr College, 2014, B.A.