Brita M. Siepker is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group. Her practice focuses on domestic and cross-border ...
Read Full Biography
- Nassau Financial Group in the issuance of $100 million of non-cumulative perpetual preferred equity to Wilton Re and Stone Point Credit.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Columbia Law School, 2005, J.D.
- University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign, 2000, B.S.