Duncan Pickard is an associate in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group.
Duncan joined Debevoise in 2018. From 2017 to 2018, he served ...
Read Full Biography
- Gramercy Funds Management and Gramercy Peru Holdings in an UNCITRAL arbitration against the Government of Peru under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement, arising out of Peru’s measures relating to Agrarian Reform Bonds.
- A publicly-listed mining company and its subsidiaries in a multibillion dollar arbitration against an African government seated in London under the UNCITRAL Rules.
- Stanford Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, 2012, M.P.P.
- Tufts University, 2010, B.A.