Duncan Pickard is an associate in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group.
Duncan joined Debevoise in 2018. From 2017 to 2018, he served ...
Read Full Biography
- Gramercy Funds Management and Gramercy Peru Holdings in an UNCITRAL arbitration against the Government of Peru under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement, arising out of Peru’s measures relating to Agrarian Reform Bonds.
- A publicly-listed mining company and its subsidiaries in a multibillion dollar arbitration against an African government seated in London under the UNCITRAL Rules.
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates, and in investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- Stanford Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, 2012, M.P.P.
- Tufts University, 2010, B.A.