Gregg Young is an English and New York-qualified international counsel in the firm’s European Finance Group. He advises corporations, private ...
Read Full Biography
- Market Bidco Finco Plc, an indirect subsidiary of funds managed or advised by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in the offerings of £1.075 billion and €545 million of senior secured fixed rate notes relating to the financing of CD&R’s acquisition of Wm Morrison Supermarkets Limited.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its offering and sale of £1.2 billion 6.75% senior notes due 2029 in connection with the financing aspects of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice’s £7 billion acquisition of Morrisons.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in financing aspects of its £7 billion recommended cash offer for Morrisons.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- A leading Asian real estate fund in its $200 million secured subscription financing.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the debt financing aspects of its $1.1 billion acquisition of Ascot from American International Group.
- A mid-market equity fund managed by EQT in €400 million of subscription facilities.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Kalle.
- Sacturino in its $5.5 billion loan facility for its take-private acquisition of Polyus Gold (valuing the company at approximately $9 billion).
- Haversham in the debt financing aspects of its approximately £1.2 billion acquisition of British Car Auctions.
- Baring Private Equity Asia on fund, tax structuring and intercompany financing matters related to the $304 million initial public offering of Nord Anglia Education and a related debt refinancing for the Nord Anglia group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a significant stake in B&M Retail.
- WMG Acquisition in the incurrence of a $600 million “covenant lite” secured term loan facility and a $150 million secured revolving facility, as well as the issuance of $500 million 6.00% Senior Secured Notes due 2021 and €175 million 6.25% Senior Secured Notes due 2021 to refinance $1.25 billion of its secured notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, AXA Private Equity and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in the financing aspects of their €2.1 billion acquisition of SPIE from PAI Partners, which included a €1.335 billion senior term and revolving credit facility and a €375 million bridge loan.
- Reynolds Group in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Reynolds Consumer Products and Closure Systems International and associated financings and refinancings, a group of transactions valued at $3.2 billion.
- Columbia University, 2007, LL.M.
- King's College London, 2004, LL.B.