Jaime Fried is an associate in the Litigation Department. Ms. Fried joined Debevoise in 2018. From 2020 to 2021 she clerked for the Hon. Stanley Marcus, ...
Read Full Biography
- A major banking institution in responding to an insider cyber threat to its systems.
- A prominent retail chain in neutralizing a significant ransomware attack that disrupted company operations.
- United Property and Casualty Insurance Co. in a successful dismissal with prejudice of a RICO action filed in the Middle District of Florida concerning their handling of insurance claims arising from hurricane damages.
- GlaxoSmithKline in successfully prosecuting claims in a federal lawsuit alleging that a generic version of GSK’s ADVAIR inhaler made by Respirent Pharmaceuticals infringed GSK’s trade dress rights, following which Respirent made significant changes to the appearance of its product.
- A major online retailer in the healthcare space in responding to a “credential stuffing” cyberattack.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- A leading private equity firm in investigating and responding to a cybersecurity incident involving diverted wire transfers.
- A Fortune 100 financial services entity in an internal investigation following a widespread business continuity event triggered by a large-scale data center outage.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2013, B.S.