Jaime Fried is an associate in the Litigation Department. Ms. Fried joined Debevoise in 2018. From 2020 to 2021 she clerked for the Hon. Stanley Marcus, ...
Read Full Biography
- Proskauer in a suit against its former COO in federal court in New York, alleging violations of the Defend Trade Secrets Act, misappropriation of trade secrets under NY common law, breach of fiduciary duty, faithless servant, and conversion.
- A major banking institution in responding to an insider cyber threat to its systems.
- A prominent retail chain in neutralizing a significant ransomware attack that disrupted company operations.
- United Property and Casualty Insurance Co. in a successful dismissal with prejudice of a RICO action filed in the Middle District of Florida concerning their handling of insurance claims arising from hurricane damages.
- GlaxoSmithKline in successfully prosecuting claims in a federal lawsuit alleging that a generic version of GSK’s ADVAIR inhaler made by Respirent Pharmaceuticals infringed GSK’s trade dress rights, following which Respirent made significant changes to the appearance of its product.
- A major online retailer in the healthcare space in responding to a “credential stuffing” cyberattack.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- A leading private equity firm in investigating and responding to a cybersecurity incident involving diverted wire transfers.
- A Fortune 100 financial services entity in an internal investigation following a widespread business continuity event triggered by a large-scale data center outage.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2013, B.S.