Jake Grandison is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Grandison joined Debevoise as a trainee ...
Read Full Biography
- The Marandi family in its acquisition of ASHS Limited, the company operating under the Anya Hindmarch brand, from Mayhoola for Investments.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- Tristan Capital in its sale of a 40% interest in Tristan to Candriam, a New York Life affiliate.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- SBM Ventures in its investment in mPharma, an Africa-based company that manages prescription drug inventory for pharmacies and their suppliers in various African jurisdictions.
- University of Oxford, 2013, B.A.