Jake Grandison is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Grandison joined Debevoise as a trainee ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its sale of a minority stake in Belron to Hellman & Friedman, BlackRock and GIC, which valued the company at €21 billion.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of 28 domain extensions and certain other business assets owned and operated by Minds + Machines Group Limited.
- Ardian and Pantheon as co-lead investors in a €1.2 billion annex fund, sponsored by Antin Infrastructure Partners, to buy minority stakes in four assets held by Antin’s 2016-vintage Fund III.
- Pantheon and LGT Capital Partners as lead investors in a continuation vehicle sponsored by Medicxi, a European life sciences investor, involving six preclinical- and clinical-stage assets.
- Exponent in a £125 million preferred equity facility for Exponent Private Equity Partners III, a £1 billion buyout fund.
- The Marandi family in its acquisition of The Conran Shop.
- A consortium of international secondaries fund sponsors led by Pantheon and Aberdeen Standard in a fund recapitalization involving the single-asset transfer of KD Pharma Group, a German vitamin supplement manufacturer, and related investment transaction.
- AlpInvest Partners, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and HarbourVest Partners as lead investors in the PAI Partners-sponsored €2 billion continuation vehicle for Froneri and Marcolin, two portfolio companies previously held in PAI Fund V. The transaction was named “GP-Led Deal of the Year in Europe” by Secondaries Investor in its annual awards.
- Providence Equity Partners in its majority investment of €200 million in Smartly.io.
- The Marandi family in its acquisition of ASHS Limited, the company operating under the Anya Hindmarch brand, from Mayhoola for Investments.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- Tristan Capital in its sale of a 40% interest in Tristan to Candriam, a New York Life affiliate.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- SBM Ventures in its investment in mPharma, an Africa-based company that manages prescription drug inventory for pharmacies and their suppliers in various African jurisdictions.
- University of Oxford, 2013, B.A.