Jan Buschmann is a corporate associate based in our Hong Kong office. Recognised as a Rising Star by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2020), he has extensive ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential in its sale of Prudential of Taiwan to Taishin Financial.
- Credit Suisse in its investment in, and related economic arrangements with, an Asian alternative credit provider and asset management company.
- AXA in its acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- Prudential Financial in its $1.9 billion sale of Prudential Life Insurance of Korea to KB Financial Group.
- Covéa Group in its $9 billion acquisition, later terminated, of PartnerRe.
- FWD in its acquisition of MetLife Hong Kong.
- Resolution Life in its revised AUS$3.0 billion acquisition of AMP Life.
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, 2015, Dr. iur.
- BPP Law School, 2008, L.P.C.
- University of London, 2007, Bachelor of Laws
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2005, Maîtrise en droit
- Universität zu Köln, 2004, First State Examination