Jeffrey L. Robins is a corporate partner and a member of the Banking Group. His practice focuses on representing broker-dealers, swap dealers, banks, securities ...
Read Full Biography
- M&T Bank Corporation in the sale of its Collective Investment Trust business to Madison Dearborn Partners.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its acquisition of and $500 million capital contribution to Ohio National, as part of Ohio National’s demutualization process.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in its investment in and strategic partnership with MarshBerry, a boutique investment banking and consulting firm.
- Mizuho, a leading global bank, in its acquisition of Capstone Partners, a leading middle-market placement agent.
- Canaccord Genuity Group, an independent, full-service financial services firm, in its acquisition of Sawaya Partners, an independent M&A advisory firm.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- American International Group in its strategic partnership with Blackstone Group for its Life & Retirement business.
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Harvard Law School, 2001, J.D.
- Stanford University, 1989, B.A.
- Stanford University, 1989, M.A.