Jeffrey L. Robins is a corporate partner and a member of the Banking Group. His practice focuses on representing broker-dealers, swap dealers, banks, securities ...
Read Full Biography
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its $1 billion acquisition of Ohio National, as part of Ohio National’s demutualization process.
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Harvard Law School, 2001, J.D.
- Stanford University, 1989, B.A.
- Stanford University, 1989, M.A.