Juan Fandino is a litigation associate and a member of the International Dispute Resolution Group.
Mr. Fandino joined Debevoise in 2019. From 2014 to 2018, ...
Read Full Biography
- Barrick (PD) Australia Pty Limited in an ICSID arbitration, and Barrick (Niugini) Limited in an ICSID conciliation, both with the Independent State of Papua New Guinea, arising out of the Government’s refusal to renew a special mining lease held over the Porgera Gold Mine.
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in an AUS$2 billion ICC Singapore arbitration concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build a captive Combined Cycle power station on an LNG facility.
- YPF S.A. in a litigation brought by the Petersen Energía and Eton Park funds in the S.D.N.Y. arising from Argentina’s 2012 expropriation of a controlling stake in YPF.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, LL.M.
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, 2014, LL.M.
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia, 2012, J.D. Equivalent