Juan Fandino is a litigation associate and a member of the International Dispute Resolution Group.
Mr. Fandino joined Debevoise in 2019. From 2014 to 2018, ...
Read Full Biography
- Barrick (PD) Australia Pty Limited in an ICSID arbitration, and Barrick (Niugini) Limited in an ICSID conciliation, both with the Independent State of Papua New Guinea, arising out of the Government’s refusal to renew a special mining lease held over the Porgera Gold Mine.
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in a multibillion dollar ICC arbitration seated in Singapore concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build and commission a combined-cycle power plant at an Australian LNG facility.
- YPF S.A., as a co-defendant with the Argentine Republic, in litigation brought by Petersen Energía and Eton Park in the S.D.N.Y. arising from the Republic’s 2012 intervention in YPF, temporary occupation of 51% of YPF’s capital stock held by Repsol S.A., and subsequent expropriation of that capital stock.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, LL.M.
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, 2014, LL.M.
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia, 2012, J.D. Equivalent