Marisa Demko is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Demko joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Brookfield Reinsurance in its acquisition of Argo in a transaction valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
- Spirit Airlines in its sale to JetBlue for $3.8 billion.
- Spirit Airlines in its merger, later terminated, with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- Carestream Dental, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading provider of dental technology, in the $600 million carve-out sale of its Scanning Technology business to Envista, a leading global dental products company.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Wellframe, a digital health management company.
- HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, in its agreement to divest certain assets from its joint venture with Brookdale Health Care Services to LHC Group, a national provider of in-home healthcare.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT acquired all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in the combination of Consilio and Xact Data Discovery.
- HCA Healthcare in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services, the home health, hospice and outpatient therapy business of Brookdale Senior Living.
- Special Committee of R1 RCM in its conversion of all of the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock held by an investment vehicle jointly owned by Ascension and TowerBrook to common stock.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of Manna Pro Products, a recognized leader in pet care, to Carlyle.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its partnership investment in Cheney Brothers, a leading family-owned and operated regional food distributor serving the Southeastern United States.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.7 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the formation of Global Infrastructure Partners IV, a $22 billion global infrastructure fund.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Purdue University, 2010, B.A.