Marisa Demko is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Demko joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of Manna Pro Products, a recognized leader in the care and nurturing of pets, with roots going back to 1842, to funds affiliated with The Carlyle Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its partnership investment in Cheney Brothers, a leading family-owned and operated regional food distributor serving the Southeastern United States.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.65 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the formation of Global Infrastructure Partners IV, a $22 billion global infrastructure fund.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Purdue University, 2010, B.A.