Natascha Born is an associate in the Commercial Litigation Group. She has a diverse practice representing both plaintiffs and defendants in complex, high-stakes ...
Read Full Biography
- A Qatari entity against a U.S. entity in an ICDR arbitration concerning the termination of a franchise agreement, resulting in a settlement on favorable terms.
- Perenco Ecuador in enforcing an ICSID award worth US$435 million against Ecuador.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multibillion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in a multibillion dollar ICC arbitration seated in Singapore concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build and commission a combined-cycle power plant at an Australian LNG facility.
- NexBank as agent for lenders, Oaktree Capital Management, Centerbridge and Five Mile, in litigation to enforce guarantees with a Las Vegas real estate investment.
- Harvard Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2010, B.A.