Natascha Born is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Ms. Born joined Debevoise in 2017. From 2014 to 2015 Ms. Born clerked for the Hon. Steven ...
Read Full Biography
- Perenco Ecuador in enforcing an ICSID award worth US$435 million against Ecuador.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multi-billion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in an AUS$2 billion ICC Singapore arbitration concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build a captive Combined Cycle power station on an LNG facility.
- NexBank as agent for lenders, Oaktree Capital Management, Centerbridge and Five Mile, in litigation to enforce guarantees with a Las Vegas real estate investment.
- Harvard Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2010, B.A.