Natascha Born is an associate in the Commercial Litigation Group.
Ms. Born joined Debevoise in 2017. From 2014 to 2015 Ms. Born clerked for the Hon. Steven ...
Read Full Biography
- Perenco Ecuador in enforcing an ICSID award worth US$435 million against Ecuador.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multi-billion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in an AUS$2 billion ICC Singapore arbitration concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build a captive Combined Cycle power station on an LNG facility.
- NexBank as agent for lenders, Oaktree Capital Management, Centerbridge and Five Mile, in litigation to enforce guarantees with a Las Vegas real estate investment.
- Harvard Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2010, B.A.