Nick Kagan is an English-qualified associate in the Corporate Department and works in the firm’s Investment Management Group, where he advises on ...
Read Full Biography
- Metric Capital Partners in the formation of MCP Private Capital Fund IV, a €1.2 billion European special opportunities fund.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund.
- Bregal Freshstream in its investment in TrueNoord, an independent aircraft leasing business that specialises in the regional aircraft market.
- Park Square in its $125 million subscription line facility.
- A leading secondaries fund sponsor in its acquisition of a portfolio of private equity fund interests held by a European fund of funds sponsor.
- Tishman Speyer in the formation of Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture Fund VIII, a €750 million Europe real estate fund.
- Canson in the formation of its $100 million co-investment fund, which will co-invest in the acquisition of a majority stake in the Financial and Risk division of Thomson Reuters.
- Keen Venture Partners in the establishment of its first venture capital fund.
- Europa Capital in the formation of Europa Mezzanine, a £163 million European mezzanine fund.
- BPP Law School, 2012, L.P.C.
- BPP Law School, 2011, GDL
- University of Nottingham, 2010, B.A. (Hons)