Nicholas P. Pellicani is a corporate partner and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets and Banking Groups.
Mr. Pellicani joined Debevoise in 2011. ...
Read Full Biography
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $698 million initial public offering.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in the refinancing of its $2.67 billion senior secured credit facilities and the issuance of $500 million of new senior unsecured notes.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in the offer and sale of $500.0 million 4.000% Senior Notes due 2029 to fund the acquisition of Liberty IT Solutions.
- Lannett Company in its $585 million comprehensive refinancing.
- Warner Music Group in its $550 million offering of 3% senior secured notes due 2031.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in the financing aspects of Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- Warner Music Group in its initial public offering of 77 million shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share, representing an approximately $1.925 billion offering.
- Core & Main LP, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- Manulife Financial Corporation in its $500 million MJDS offering of 2.484% senior notes due 2027.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $250 million convertible preferred equity investment in Covetrus, a global leader in animal-health technology and services.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in its $700 million offering of 3.875% Senior Notes due 2028 and the redemption of its existing 5.125% Senior Notes due 2025.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $30 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Core & Main Holdings in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.625%/9.375% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2024 to fund a distribution to the holders of partnership units in Core & Main Holdings as part of a dividend recapitalization transaction.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.5 billion acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Gogo in the offering and sale of $925 million in aggregate principal amount by Gogo Intermediate Holdings and Gogo Finance Co., each wholly-owned subsidiaries of Gogo, of their 9.875% senior secured notes due 2024.
- Delta Air Lines in its $500 million offering of enhanced equipment trust certificates (“EETC”) secured by two Airbus A220-100 aircraft, six Airbus A321-200 aircraft, four Boeing 737-900ER aircraft and two Airbus A350-900 aircraft, in two non-amortizing tranches, the first EETC offering by a major U.S. airline to include Airbus A220 aircraft as collateral.
- Tribune Media Company in its $7.2 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and KKR & Co. L.P. as selling shareholders in a series of secondary offerings of approximately $4.5 billion of common stock of US Foods Holding Corp.
- Manulife Financial Corporation in its registered MJDS offering of $750 million of 4.061% subordinated notes due 2032.
- Brand Industrial Services (formerly Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services), a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $300 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- Gogo in the private offering of $362 million of its 3.75% convertible senior notes due 2020 and in privately negotiated forward stock purchase transactions of $140 million.
- Gogo in its $525 million offering of 12.5% senior secured notes due 2022.
- Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $700 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with the combination of Brand Energy and Safway Group.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, in its $350 million offering of 5.125% senior notes due 2025.
- Manulife Financial Corporation in its registered MJDS offering of $1.75 billion of senior notes consisting of $1.0 billion of 4.150% senior notes due 2026 and $750 million of 5.375% senior notes due 2046.
- Tribune Media in the refinancing of its $3.773 billion term loan facility and its $1.1 billion offering of 5.875% senior notes due 2022.
- American International Group in a registered secondary offering of $3.4 billion of AerCap Holdings N.V. ordinary shares and a private sale of $750 million of AerCap Holdings N.V. ordinary shares to AerCap Holdings N.V. for $250 million in cash and $500 million of 6.50% fixed-to-floating rate junior subordinated notes issued by AerCap Global Aviation Trust.
- Tribune Media Company in the listing of its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SVB Financial Group in bank regulatory matters related to its $350 million offering of 3.5% senior notes due 2025.
- Tribune Media Company in its spin-off of Tribune Publishing Company.
- Gogo, the world’s leading provider of in-flight connectivity, in its $187 million initial public offering of common stock.
- Booz Allen Hamilton and The Carlyle Group in several transactions through which approximately $2 billion of Booz Allen Hamilton common stock was sold to the public by Carlyle.
- The Carlyle Group in its $3.3 billion acquisition of Getty Images.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $200 million offering by Roofing Supply Group of 10% senior notes due 2020.
- Tribune Media in its $518.7 million secondary offering of common stock.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2011, J.D.
- Boston College, 2004, B.S.