Patrick Dixon is an English-qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Dixon joined Debevoise in ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- Resolution Life in the financing aspects of its AUS$3.3 billion acquisition of AMP Life in Australia and New Zealand.
- A U.S.-based international infrastructure fund in its $1.5 billion syndicated hybrid facility secured by capital call rights and distributions from portfolio investments.
- Precision Medicine Group in the financing aspects of a new $275 million investment.