Patrick Dixon is an English-qualified associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Dixon joined Debevoise in 2017 from the London office ...
Read Full Biography
- Resolution Life in the financing aspects of its $1.25 billion acquisition of Voya Financial’s individual life in-force business.
- Pret a Manger in the financing aspects of its acquisition of EAT, a British food and drink retailer.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Metric Capital Partners in its €100 million subscription facility with Citibank.
- A European direct lending fund as provider of second lien debt to finance an acquisition by a major sponsor of a human resources company.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- Resolution Life in the financing aspects of its revised AUS$3.0 billion acquisition of AMP Life.
- A U.S.-based international infrastructure fund in its $1.5 billion syndicated hybrid facility secured by capital call rights and distributions from portfolio investments.
- Precision Medicine Group in the financing aspects of a new $275 million investment.