Patrick Dixon is an English-qualified associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Dixon joined Debevoise in 2017 from the London office ...
Read Full Biography
- Market Bidco Finco Plc, an indirect subsidiary of funds managed or advised by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in the offerings of £1.075 billion and €545 million of senior secured fixed rate notes relating to the financing of CD&R’s acquisition of Wm Morrison Supermarkets Limited.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group, in its $2 billion multicurrency term and revolving facility agreement in connection with its reinsurance of $35 billion in fixed indexed annuities of Allianz Life.
- Canopius, a Centerbridge Partners portfolio company and a leading global specialty (re)insurer, in its $780 million loss portfolio transfer agreement with RiverStone International.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its offering and sale of £1.2 billion 6.75% senior notes due 2029 in connection with the financing aspects of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice’s £7 billion acquisition of Morrisons.
- Glendower Capital in the financing aspects of its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in financing aspects of its £7 billion recommended cash offer for Morrisons.
- A major international financial investor in the formation of a €1 billion+ global infrastructure fund.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in the financing aspects of its $1.25 billion acquisition of Voya Financial’s individual life in-force business.
- Pret a Manger in the financing aspects of its acquisition of EAT, a British food and drink retailer.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Metric Capital Partners in its €100 million subscription facility with Citibank.
- A European direct lending fund as provider of second lien debt to finance an acquisition by a major sponsor of a human resources company.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- A U.S.-based international infrastructure fund in its $1.5 billion syndicated hybrid facility secured by capital call rights and distributions from portfolio investments.
- Precision Medicine Group in the financing aspects of a new $275 million investment.
- Odyssey Investment Partners in its $200 million line of credit with Bank of Montreal.
- The University of Law, 2014, L.P.C.
- The University of Law, 2013, GDL