Adam Silverwood is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Silverwood joined Debevoise in 2021. He received an LLB and a Bachelor ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Evergreen Coast Capital, an affiliate of Elliott Management, in the financing aspects of its $16.5 billion acquisition of Citrix, a cloud computing and virtualization technology company.
- Carlyle in the financing aspects of its strategic growth investment and acquisition of a majority stake in Saama, a leading AI-driven intelligent clinical cloud company that enables the life sciences industry to conduct faster and safer clinical developments and regulatory programs, valuing the company at up to $430 million.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in financing arrangements related to the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo.
- Australian National University, 2019, LL.B.