Alexandra Mogul is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group. Ms. Mogul advises domestic and non-U.S. financial ...
Read Full Biography
- A national financial services company in the drafting and negotiation of documentation for the provision of a co-branded credit card agreement.
- A national financial services company in the drafting and negotiation of documentation for white-labeled banking and payment products.
- A national financial services company in the drafting and negotiation of documentation for insured bank deposit sweep program.
- A New York chartered bank in a wholesale review of its Board-level governance policies and committee charters.
- A national bank in the redocumentation of its retail and wholesale deposit account and cash management services agreements.
- A foreign bank in identifying the permissibility and applicability of state and federal laws relating to certain cross-border lending activities.
- A large payments company in its AML/CIP obligations vis-a-vis transactions on online marketplaces.
- A large bank in compliance obligations under the Community Reinvestment Act, including advising on drafting CRA Strategic Plans.
- A large payments company in its establishment of NYDFS Cybersecurity compliance programs.
- Citizens Financial in its acquisition of 80 East Coast branches and the national online deposit business from HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- A Fortune 100 financial services entity in an internal investigation following a widespread business continuity event triggered by a large-scale data center outage.
- Toyota Financial Services in a DOJ and CFPB investigation and settlement relating to fair lending practices.
- A bank within a large financial services institution, facing supervisory criticism for a possible failure to maintain the sanctity of its charter, in enhancing board of director and committee charters, processes and management policies, and provided board training, resulting in the bank achieving the highest possible management rating in its next examination.
- IDB Bank, the largest Israeli bank operating in the U.S., in the creation of IDB Lido Wealth, a strategic partnership and joint venture with Lido Advisors, a full-service, independent investment advisor.
- A large financial services company in identifying complex domestic and cross-border Regulation W-implicating transaction flows and relationships, addressing the issue with regulators, and remediating compliance, risk management and governance frameworks.
- Marketplace Lending Association in its submission of amicus brief on behalf of a trade association for online marketplace lenders related to ongoing litigation in the State of Colorado.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- University of Maryland, 2010, B.A.