Andrew J. Gershon is a corporate counsel and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group and Private Fund Transactions Group. His practice ...
Read Full Biography
- Tikehau Capital in its $300 million inaugural collateralized fund obligation.
- KKR in the establishment of a newly-created $2 billion continuation vehicle to which a portion of its investment in Internet Brands was sold, in a transaction valuing the company at $12 billion.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in its recapitalization of Drawbridge Realty’s $1.7 billion portfolio of office properties.
- A secondary fund sponsor as lead investor in a $250 million GP led, full fund restructuring of two affiliated hedge funds into a closed fund continuation vehicle.
- A secondary fund sponsor in a $1.2 billion leveraged acquisition of a portfolio of private equity investments from a state plan seller, including the implementation of alternative acquisition structures to address regulatory issues.
- A secondary fund sponsor in a $1.3 billion leveraged acquisition of a portfolio of private equity investments from a state plan seller.
- A secondary fund sponsor in a complex, multi facility $1.5 billion recapitalization of a portfolio of private equity investments held across numerous acquisition structures.
- A secondary fund sponsor in a $2.2 billion sale of a flagship fund of funds portfolio comprised of over 400 fund interests and held through numerous acquisition structures across various jurisdictions.
- A secondary fund sponsor as co-lead investor in a $1.4 billion GP led, single asset restructure.
- A secondary fund sponsor as lead investor and underwriter in a $2 billion acquisition arranged by an insurance company, including the spin out of an in-house investment team, seeding of two newly formed funds and subsequent large scale syndication.
- A secondary fund sponsor in a series of highly structured, financed strip sales to a registered fund buyer totaling approximately $200 million in aggregate transaction value.
- A secondary fund sponsor in various single asset, structured secondaries and co-investments ranging from $5 million to $40 million, including as lead investor in a $65 million GP led, single asset restructuring.
- New York University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2008, B.A.