Anna Moore is an English- and Irish-qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Moore joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- Glendower Capital in the financing aspects of the formation of its Secondary Opportunities Fund V, a $5.8 billion global secondary private equity fund.
- A large European secondaries fund in its up to $2.5 billion NAV facility at SPV level providing for term debt.
- Institutional lender in its up to €250 million NAV facility with a leading private equity sponsor.
- An Asian private equity fund in its subscription line facility up to $3.15 billion, which incorporated innovative environmental, social and governance mechanics.
- Glendower Capital in the financing aspects of its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- Park Square Capital in the formation of Park Square Capital Partners IV, a €2.2 billion subordinated debt fund.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- A Morgan Stanley-managed private equity fund in its $50 million NAV facility with Standard Chartered Bank.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in the financing aspects of its revised AUS$3.0 billion acquisition of AMP Life.
- A leading Chinese private equity firm in a $170 million umbrella subscription line facility with Citibank N.A.
- A Glendower Capital secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid facility with a syndicate of lenders.
- A Morgan Stanley-managed private equity fund in its $70 million capital call facility with Bangkok Bank.
- Apera Capital in its capital call facility with RBS.
- Advantage Partners in a subscription facility with Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
- Park Square in its $125 million subscription line facility.
- A secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid NAV/capital call facility of around $170 million, providing for a combination of term and revolving debt, among other things, to refinance an existing capital call facility.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2010, Master of Laws
- National University of Ireland, Galway, 2007, BCL