Anna Moore is an English and Irish qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Moore joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- A Morgan Stanley-managed private equity fund in its $50 million NAV facility with Standard Chartered Bank.
- Resolution Life in the financing aspects of its AUS$3.3 billion acquisition of AMP Life in Australia and New Zealand.
- A leading Chinese private equity firm in a $170 million umbrella subscription line facility with Citibank N.A.
- A Glendower Capital secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid facility with a syndicate of lenders.
- A Morgan Stanley-managed private equity fund in its $70 million capital call facility with Bangkok Bank.
- Apera Capital in its capital call facility with RBS.
- Advantage Partners in a subscription facility with Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
- Park Square in its $125 million subscription line facility.
- A secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid NAV/capital call facility of around $170 million, providing for a combination of term and revolving debt, among other things, to refinance an existing capital call facility.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2010, Master of Laws
- National University of Ireland, Galway, 2007, BCL