Bari Steinberg is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of, and ...
Read Full Biography
- One Rock Capital Partners in the formation of One Rock Capital Partners III, a $2 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- PSG in the formation of PSG Europe, a €1.25 billion European growth fund.
- Diamond Castle in the restructuring of, and secondary sale of interests in, Diamond Castle Partners IV. In the transaction, investment funds managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Intermediate Capital Group and other syndicate investors committed capital to a newly formed Diamond Castle-managed fund that acquired most of the portfolio of Fund IV, and Fund IV limited partners elected either to participate in the longer term potential of the portfolio by rolling their interests into the new fund or to effectively sell their interests to the buying syndicate.
- Kelso & Company in the formation of Kelso Investment Associates IX, a $2.6 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Premia Holdings, a newly-formed property and casualty insurance and reinsurance group focused on providing runoff solutions.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Energy Income and Growth Fund I, a $2 billion energy and natural resources fund.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the formation of various funds including:
- One Rock Capital Partners, a $436 million U.S. buyout fund.
- One Rock Capital Partners II, a $964 million U.S. buyout fund.
- Providence Equity Partners in the formation of Providence Equity Partners VII, a $5.1 billion global buyout fund focused on investments in media and communication companies.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- George Washington University, 2009, B.B.A.