Clarissa McNerney is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. McNerney joined Debevoise in 2018. ...
Read Full Biography
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in the GP-led restructuring of Bridgepoint Capital’s €4.8 billion crisis-era fund, Bridgepoint Europe IV.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the merging of its Lloyd’s business with Canopius. The transaction will create a top-five insurer at Lloyd’s with combined premiums of approximately $2.2 billion.
- London Stock Exchange Group in its $685 million acquisition of Citigroup’s Yield Book and fixed income indices business.
- London Stock Exchange Group in its acquisition of financial information provider Mergent, from Carousel Capital Partners, Pacific Street Fund and Goldman Sachs.
- Dubai Aerospace Enterprise in its acquisition of the AWAS Group, a global leader in aircraft leasing, from Terra Firma and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- Eurodrip in its merger with Rivulis Irrigation.
- Smiths Group in its $710 million acquisition of Morpho Detection from the Safran Group.
- Compañía Logística de Hidrocarburos CLH in its £82 million acquisition of the Government Pipeline and Storage System from the UK Ministry of Defence.