Clarissa McNerney is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups.
Ms. McNerney has worked ...
Read Full Biography
- LeapFrog Investments in its investment in MedGenome, a leading genetic diagnostics, research and data company focused on expanding access for populations in South Asia and other emerging markets, with operations in the U.S., India, Canada and Singapore.
- GreyCastle in its sale to Monument Re, advising on the complex offshore UK / Bermuda life insurance structure. Debevoise also advised on the original establishment of GreyCastle.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in the GP-led restructuring of Bridgepoint Capital’s €4.8 billion crisis-era fund, Bridgepoint Europe IV.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the merging of its Lloyd’s business with Canopius. The transaction will create a top-five insurer at Lloyd’s with combined premiums of approximately $2.2 billion.
- London Stock Exchange Group in its $685 million acquisition of Citigroup’s Yield Book and fixed income indices business.
- London Stock Exchange Group in its acquisition of financial information provider Mergent, from Carousel Capital Partners, Pacific Street Fund and Goldman Sachs.
- Dubai Aerospace Enterprise in its acquisition of the AWAS Group, a global leader in aircraft leasing, from Terra Firma and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.