Daniel Hoborough is an English-qualified associate based in the London office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Hoborough joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and tax aspects of its £400 million acquisition of Huntsworth.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund.
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- An Asian mid-market equity fund in a $60 million revolving credit facility.
- A U.S. fund with a focus on distressed assets in its $150 million subscription facility.
- Park Square in its $25 million SMA facility with SMBC.
- Park Square in its €125 million subscription line facility with SMBC.
- FountainVest in its subscription line facility with CitiBank for FountainVest China Capital Partners Fund III.
- BPP Law School, GDL
- BPP Law School, L.P.C.
- University of St. Andrews, M.A. (Hons)