David A. O’Neil is a litigation partner and member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group. Recommended by Legal 500 US (2018), ...
Read Full Biography
- Keppel Offshore & Marine Ltd in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with the U.S., Brazilian, and Singaporean criminal authorities in relation to corrupt payments to Petrobras and other Brazilian officials.
- Twitter Inc. in Department of Justice and Congressional investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- FanDuel Inc. in defending Attorney General actions seeking to prohibit the fantasy sports contests it sponsors as illegal gambling.
- FanDuel Inc. in a review of the company’s internal controls, standards, and practices.
- Sally Yates, the former U.S. Deputy Attorney General and Acting Attorney General, in Congressional investigations related to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- An online pharmacy and its CEO in an indictment relating to illegal importation and sale of prescription drugs.
- Former CEO of Valeant Pharmaceuticals in government investigations and civil securities class actions and other litigation relating to the company’s restatement and sales practices.
- A leading financial institution in government investigations into Russian money laundering activity.
- A global technology company and its former General Counsel in litigation involving encrypted data on a mobile device and related Congressional testimony.
- The owners of a South American construction company in U.S. investigations related to the Lava Jato investigations in Brazil.
- Harvard Law School, 2000, J.D.
- Princeton University, 1995, B.A.