Emily MacKay is a corporate associate and a member of the firm's Restructuring Group and Special Situations team.
Ms. MacKay joined Debevoise in 2019 ...
Read Full Biography
- Gympass, a corporate wellbeing platform, in the acquisition of Trainiac, a leading one-on-one personal training fitness platform.
- Carlyle in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- Manulife, a Canadian multinational insurance company and financial services provider, in its reinsurance deal with Venerable, a provider of risk transfer solutions to variable annuity issuers, releasing approximately $2 billion in capital.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Wellframe, a digital health management company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the $168 million sale of its roll-up sheet door business, DBCI, to Janus.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the sale of its Insulated Metal Panels business to Nucor for $1 billion in cash.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Davidson College, 2013, B.A.