Emily MacKay is a corporate associate and a member of the firm's Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. MacKay joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the $168 million sale of its roll-up sheet door business, DBCI, to Janus.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the sale of its Insulated Metal Panels business to Nucor for $1 billion in cash.
- Discovery in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Davidson College, 2013, B.A.