Franklin L. Mitchell is a tax partner and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Mr. Mitchell joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- SouthernCarlson in its sale to Kyocera Corporation.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the $1.3 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of United Distribution Group, one of the largest distributors of industrial components and assemblies in North America.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Western Europe buyout fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the acquisition of Carestream Dental, the digital dental business of Carestream Health.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition from General Motors and Ford of a majority stake in OEConnection, the established market leader in cloud-based technology solutions that facilitate the efficient location, sale, distribution and dynamic pricing of automotive parts.
- New York University School of Law, 2010, LL.M.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- Emerson College, 2000, B.A.